Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
The John Francis Birthday Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to any Eligible Participant (as defined below) to enter to win the Prize.
- An “Eligible Participant” means a resident of the UK aged 18 years or over who has entered into a sole agency agreement with John Francis (a trading name of Countrywide Estate Agents, Registered in England Number 00789476. Registered Office Greenwood House, 1st Floor, 91-99 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0PP) (the “Promoter”). An Eligible Participant excludes employees of John Francis or its group companies, or either of their families, agents and anyone else associated with running the draw.
- Entries into the Prize Draw shall open at 09.00 hrs on 01 October 2023 (the “Start Date”) and entries must be submitted via entering into a sole agency agreement before 23.59 hrs on 31 December 2023 (the “Closing Date”). There is no restriction on the number of entries that an Eligible Participant can make. Each separate sole agency agreement entered in to by an Eligible Participant with the Promoter for a separate property shall count as a separate entry for the Prize Draw.
- The “Prize” shall be a discount voucher entitling the winner of the Prize Draw to a discount in the sales commission fee charged by the Promoter for selling a property, so that the total agency sales fee shall be no more than £150 (incl. of VAT). As an example, instead of an Eligible Participant paying £2500 on average to sell their home, the winner shall pay just £150.
- In the event the winner has already paid a higher fee when the Prize is drawn, the winner will be refunded the difference so that the total sales fee paid by the winner shall be no more than £150.
- The Prize Draw shall have one (1) winner only. The winner shall be drawn at random from all entries received before the Closing Date. The drawing of the winner will be conducted on or around 12 January 2024 from all eligible entries received.
- It is a condition of entry that all terms of this Prize Draw are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these terms. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by email or phone within approximately 14 days of the Closing Date of the Prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the Prize within 7 days from first contact, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the Prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value may be provided.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Kathy Jenner, 18 Lammas Street, Carmarthen, SA31 3AJ within one month after the Closing Date of the Prize draw.
- The Prize is non-transferrable. The Prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
- Events may occur that render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
 All sums referred to are inclusive of VAT